Can I create autoresponders in WhatsApp?
Creating autoresponders is one of the most commonly used features in holiday times.
It is a service that the main email servers have, but not instant messaging, which does not allow automatic responses in WhatsApp.
But is there any way to make them and program them?
Although automatic responses are not possible in WhatsApp, because it does not have any kind of intelligent or automatic response system, there is a solution to the problem.
It is possible to do this through third party applications and utilities, where automatic replies can be left in messages containing a predefined text.
Learn how to program automatic responses in WhatsApp
In the Google Play Store you will find different tools to get the most out of WhatsApp and among them is WhatsAuto, a free application that will allow you to set automatic answers in WhatsApp.
You will need to install it on your device and also grant certain permissions to enable WhatsAuto. Next, you’ll need to set up automatic replies.
First, go to the “home” tab of the application, there you will see at the top the option to enable or disable automatic replies.
If you click on the mobile phone icon, you will be able to choose in which applications you want to respond to messages, by WhatsApp, Instagram, Telegram, Viber or other instant messaging alternatives.
Underneath is the “Auto Reply Text” section, where you can modify the message that will be sent automatically, if the option is enabled.
In this section you will be able to find two new options that can be very useful, since you will be able to improve the message.
- Exact match: the automatic message will be sent when the message received is exactly the same as the one configured.
- Contains: The automatic message will be sent when the received message contains the text that has been configured as an incoming message.
Step-by-step to set up autoresponders in WhatsApp
- Open WhatsAuto and issue permits.
- In the “Home” tab, activate the “Auto Answer” switch.
- In the “Auto Reply Text” section, type the message you want to be sent automatically. Or set up custom replies based on the message.
- Go to the Contacts window and select who you’ll send the autoresponders to.
After this quick and easy process you will be adding value to the application’s functionalities.
WhatsApp allows you to set up automatic reply in its business version, WhatsApp Business, but the WhatsAuto application covers more options, such as the ability to customize replies, choose the contacts you will send the message to, and even decide whether or not to send them to the groups you are part of.