Plugin in Chrome
There are several ways to install a plugin easily and thus make your blog more functional.
If you have created your own blog, one of the best solutions to give it functionality, and make it closer to your needs and tastes, plugins are the solution. Let’s see then, step by step, and in an easy way, how to install a plugin in an easy way.
The most common is that when creating your blog, you use WordPress, but many times we realize that we lack plugins or plugins that make it much more functional. To do this you must follow the steps below, although there are several ways to install plugins easily.
Steps to easily install a plugin
To install a plugin on your WordPress blog, there are 3 different methods you can use immediately thanks to this guide: by searching WordPress, uploading and manual use of an FTP program.
Install the WordPress plugin via the search function
- The easiest way to install a WordPress plug-in is to use the search provided by the WordPress plug-in menu.
- The only limitation of this method is that you can only install free add-ons that are present in the WordPress directory.
- From the WordPress bulletin board, click on the plugin element and then “Add New”.
- Search for the plugin by simply typing its name. At this point, you will see a list of add-ons that are like what you are looking for.
- Choose the plugin you are interested in and then click on the “Install now” button.
- WordPress will install the plugin you chose, showing you a successful message and a link you must click to activate it.
- The plugin will not work on your site until you click on the “Activate Plugin” activation link.
- At this point, you must configure the plugin through your configuration and according to your preferences.
Install the WordPress plugin via the load function
Premium plugins, unlike free plugins, are not included in the WordPress repository.
These add-ons cannot be installed with the first method, but you must use the upload function that WordPress provides.
The first thing to do is to download the zip file containing the plugin directly from your producer/developer.
Then, from WordPress, go to the plugins menu==> Add new ==> Load plugin.
From the next page, import the plugin through the “choose file” option and finally click on the “Install now” button.
WordPress will import and install the plug-in on your site.
Once the Plugin is installed, you must activate it so that it works in your blog and configure it according to your needs.
Install the WordPress plug-in manually via FTP
In some cases, restrictions imposed by your web hosting may prevent you from installing the plugins directly from your site.
In this case, you must use an FTP program to install WordPress plugins.
Download the plugin (zip file) from your developer’s site. Extract the zip file on your PC.
The extracted folder has the same name as the plugin and must be transferred via FTP to the add-ons folder of your WordPress blog.
Access your web hosting via FTP using the login credentials you received from your provider at the time of purchase.
Open the FTP program, log on to your server and transfer the complete folder to this location: / wp-content / plugins /
Return to the WordPress panel ==> Add-In Menu ==> you will see the installed add-in on the Add-ins page.
Click on the “Activate” link to activate it and make it work on your site. At this point you can configure the plugin according to your needs.
You can also get digital manuals on this subject at Amazon, WalMart, Costco, Sams Club, Carrefour, alibaba, eBay, Aliexpress, Zappos, Target, Newegg, Etsy, My American Market, Macy’s, Staples , MyKasa. Each of these manuals can be found in great online offers.
In addition, in the App Store apps you can get these apps for free.