To create an iTunes account you just need an Apple ID and follow the steps below, because you won’t need to provide a credit card.
iTunes has become for many people, the best way to store music and also look for it in case you want to buy multimedia files for our iPhone. So let’s take a look at how to create an iTunes account, step by step.
Creating an iTunes account is really simple, although we have to say that among other things, being an Apple service, will ask us to have an account or Apple ID and of course, that we provide the details of a credit card, because it is still an online store of applications, music, movies and games and thus facilitates that when we download something that costs, we already make the charge directly.
Anyway, for those of you who don’t feel like putting in any credit card, but want to create your iTunes account without any problem, you need to know that it’s possible by following these steps.
Steps to create an iTunes account
- First you need to install iTunes on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Open iTunes and click iTunes Store .
- Scroll down the page until you find the Spanish flag symbol on the right and click on it.
- On the page that opens, you have to “click” the symbol with the flag of the United States.
- Click on the suspension points in the menu bar on the left and go to the App Store section:
- Choose any available free application (for example, you can choose YouTube), then click Get .
- In the window that opens, click Create Apple ID.
- This screen will open: click Continue .
- A window with the rules will appear: you have to download the page to the end, click on the check mark “I have read and accept these terms and conditions” and then click on “Accept”.
- Enter the requested information: a valid email address (don’t use the same one you used for the Spanish account!), A password that meets the requirements and three security questions, date of birth and decide whether or not you want to receive Promotional Information, then click Continue.
- Now comes what we’re all interested in. On the Provide a payment method screen, in the Payment type field, choose None so that there are no credit cards associated with your iTunes account.
- Finally, you must enter a physical address in the United States. But you can open Google Maps and choose a U.S. city and point of interest for addresses and zip codes. Then complete all of the proposed fields on the iTunes Store Billing Address form with the U.S. address you just chose. When you’re done, click Create Apple ID . A confirmation email will be sent to you.
Now you have an iTunes Store account but from the United States without having to put in your credit card and you can take advantage of the content you want: not only movies, but also TV series, apps, books, music.