Home Remedies to Eliminate Acne Naturally
There are many beauty products or creams to eliminate with acne but without having great effect on our skin.
Put into practice these 5 homemade tips and say goodbye to acne.
- Cucumber is a good natural desinflamante and very used for the treatment of acne. Cut the cucumber into thin slices and add a teaspoon of rum. Place the cucumber on the affected area for about 5 minutes each day. This homemade tip will help you reduce acne naturally.
- Milk and oats have moisturizing properties for the skin. Mix half a cup of milk with 4 tablespoons of oatmeal until a thick paste is formed. Apply to acne-prone face and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water giving you a few small massages, as if you were exfoliating. This home remedy to eliminate acne can be done three times a week.
- Another good household trick is to use the orange peel, soak the peel in a glass of water all night and the next day ráyala. Mix the orange with four tablespoons of natural yogurt and four tablespoons of ground oats to form a paste. This natural acne mask is very effective, apply it all over your face and let it rest for about 20 minutes. Finally rinse with warm water. Perform this treatment twice a week.
- Bicarbonate is another homemade tip for curing body acne. Make a paste of baking soda with water and apply to your arms and chest. Once dry, remove with plenty of water. This trick to remove acne should be done at night, without sun contact. Benzoyl peroxide can also be used to treat acne in the body but is not recommended for sensitive skin.
- Make facial steam baths with basil leaves to get rid of acne. Boil two sprigs of basil with a cup of water and finally bring your face closer to receive the steam for about 5 minutes. The easy steam bath against acne is very effective for softening the skin and cleaning clogged pores. With this same preparation you can also wash your face with pimples. Let the water cool down a little and wash your face with gentle circular massages on the areas with the most acne.
- Aloe or aloe vera is another natural, anti-inflammatory and very efficient product to cleanse the face with acne. Cut off the edges of the aloe vera and let it soak for a day, changing the water about three times to remove all the iodine. Finally extract the pulp from the aloe vera and apply it to each granite. Perform this home remedy three times a week at night. If you wish, you can heat the pulp a little and apply aloe vera to those affected areas.
- Remember that if you suffer from acne you should not exfoliate your face as this could irritate your skin even more. In addition, avoid using moisturizers and cleaners that contain oil.
For these homemade acne tips to have an effect on your skin, opt for a diet rich in fruits, fresh vegetables and whole grains instead of fried, greasy foods like chocolates or others.