Erase pimples on the arms, chest, and back
How do I cure body acne?
How do I remove chest and back acne?
Is there a home remedy to erase the pimples from the arms?
Discover 11 homemade tips to cure and eliminate body acne easily and quickly.
- Wash your chest, back and arms well with an antibacterial soap or Aleppo soap that serves to dry acne naturally and remove excess sebum produced by our body. Perform this treatment to remove acne every day.
Exfoliating the skin to remove the grains from the body is very effective. Use a long brush with soft bristles (previously disinfected in hot water) to remove excess fat and remove dead cells.
Exfoliate your skin once a week after showering in hot water so that the pores are more dilated and the treatment to remove acne is faster.
- Milk, honey and oats have moisturizing properties for the skin as well as treating acne in the body. Mix half a cup of milk with 4 tablespoons of oatmeal and 1 tablespoon of honey to form a paste. Apply the product over the whole chest and back with pimples and leave it on for about 20 minutes.
Rinse with lukewarm water giving you a few small massages, as if you were exfoliating. This home remedy with honey to eliminate acne can be done twice a week.
- Bicarbonate is another homemade tip for curing body acne. Make a paste of baking soda with water and apply to your arms and chest. Once dry, remove with plenty of water. This trick to remove acne should be done at night, without sun contact. Benzoyl peroxide can also be used to treat acne in the body but is not recommended for sensitive skin.
- Aloe or aloe vera is very effective for treating acne quickly. Cut the edges of the aloe vera and open it as if it were a fillet (in two).
Warm the aloe vera and remove all the gel by applying to your arms, chest and back. Leave on for half an hour and rinse with lukewarm water.
You can remove the gel with a clean washcloth. Even if the smell seems a little unpleasant, you will see that the results to remove the pimples of the skin with aloe vera, will be surprising.
- Zinc is also very effective in treating acne. Perforate a capsule of zinc gel and with a cotton apply on all the grains of the chest and back.
- Cider vinegar or apple vinegar is antiseptic and antibacterial. In a half-litre bottle of water, add two tablespoons of cider vinegar, stir well and apply to arms, chest and back as a spray. Perform this remedy to remove acne from the body at night leaving a day to dry the pimples and lower the pH of the skin.
- Hawthorn or scientific name Crataegus Oxyacantha treats oily skin and dries out the body’s pimples. Prepare an infusion of hawthorn and once cold apply it as lotion on face, neck, arms and other parts of the body with acne. Make this homemade tonic to remove pimples every night without rinsing.
- Honey is very effective in combating pimples and blackheads on the back. Leave the honey on for 30 minutes and rinse with plenty of lukewarm water to dry the grains quickly.
- Apply every night on your arms, chest and back Lavender talcum powder to dry and cure acne.
- Apply a little Retinol cream on your back to remove and erase pimples and blemishes caused by acne. Perform this trick every night and rinse your back with a soft bristle brush. Don’t forget to rinse with warm water so that your pores absorb Retinol.
Did you know that..
the hair conditioner could cause acne on your back? Many times when we bathe in hot water to rinse the hair, we make the pores of the back and chest open, causing more sebum and as a result more pimples and blackheads appear.