Home remedies to naturally eliminate and combat gray hair
You’re getting gray hair, but you don’t know how to stop it?
Do you want to eliminate gray hair without using dyes?
What foods are best for preventing gray hair?
Discover 6 homemade tips to stop and avoid the appearance of gray hairs.
- A natural treatment to prevent gray hair is butter. Take small portions of butter (No margarine) and massage the scalp leaving it on for an hour. She finally washes your hair as usual. Do this homemade trick to avoid graying twice a week, if you’re constant you’ll notice the great results with butter.
- Vinegar is another effective remedy for gray hair and prevents it from reappearing quickly. In a bowl, add 1 ½ liter of water with a ¾ cup of white vinegar and mix well. Every time you wash your head and rinse with this mixture. The smell of vinegar evaporates in a few minutes.
- Sage and rosemary are natural plants that have properties to dye and darken the hair in a natural way, so it avoids the appearance of gray hair. Put 3 tablespoons of sage leaves and 3 tablespoons of rosemary leaves in half a litre of boiling water. Once warm, strain and rinse your hair with this homemade recipe every day. You’ll see your hair get darker and forget about gray hair.
- This natural, home-made remedy is also very effective for gray-free hair. All you need is 1 tablespoon of gooseberry juice, 1 tablespoon of almond oil and half a lemon top. Massage all your hair well and let it work all night. The next day he washes as usual. You can follow this homemade trick three times a week.
- Ginger or Kion has the property of slowing down and avoiding gray hair. Boil a cup of water and add a peeled and grated ginger to the boil. Let it boil for about 5 more minutes, then once it is almost cold, strain and store in a jar with lid. Apply this homemade gray hair preparation to your hair roots. Perform this natural treatment twice a week.
6. The best way to combat gray hair is to add curry to your meals. Add curry when preparing your stews, rice or others. You can also consume kion or ginger every day. Scratch or grind the ginger and mix it with a spoonful of honey. He eats a teaspoon every day.