Make a free website for my business
With the help of the internet you will make your products or services visible to more people, so you can easily and quickly create an eye-catching website to contact you. We give him some options.
It is no secret that technology has grown dynamically in recent years, innovation in the digital area increases every day thanks to the efforts and work of hundreds of scientists, engineers and researchers in the field.
The concern to solve the uncertain, improve the created, present new things, meet needs and facilitate various tasks has led us to have a variety of tools and instruments useful for many activities.
Not only does technology grow, but we do it with it, we evolve at the same time, as we use it to improve business, productivity, comfort and our habits as simple as traveling time on a bus, before we were just sitting looking at each other while arriving at the destination and now we have the ability to listen to music, chat, play games, watch videos and other things more through a single device: the cell phone.
And although many do not agree with the digital age because they argue that it has damaged interpersonal relationships, there is a lot of misinformation and different traditional things have been lost such as the habit of having lunch with the family, watching television or listening to the radio.
However, it is not all bad as these habits have evolved giving people the opportunity to be multitaskers and have access to whatever they want no matter where or when they are.
The advantages are so many that today we refer to the term globalization to explain the phenomenon that allows political, economic, social, technological and cultural exchanges, a process that has no borders to function and from which you can make the most of it to make yourself known.
In fact you will understand how important it can be if you make technology a relevant part of your business.
To do this, you must start by understanding that many people are connected there day and night, that in this virtual space there are no hours of attention or time limits and that you can interact with your customers to know what is the perception they have of what you offer and also understand what are their needs or what they want to stop buying.
Although there are many digital tools to position a business and make it known, you can start with a simple one that will not complicate your life so much, it is the creation of a website and presence on social networks.
The first step is to open a profile for your company on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and then with the websites that we are going to give you here you will be able to create in one step at a time a simple page where you show what you do, how you do it and for whom you do it, you can also include your contact details.
Don’t worry if you don’t have the money as you can design it for free and over time if you see that things are going well you can pay a professional to build you a new website with “all the toys” that could even have eCommerce.
What should the website have?
If you want your website to be effective and help you increase your sales, you must make sure you have the following things:
- Interesting content: innovate the way you display information and services.
- Give a description: explain to people what you do and who you are.
- Home page: the image is very important, so the presentation and aesthetics of the first page should be the best.
- Portfolio: put the things you have done if they are products, upload photos and if it is a service cite testimonials.
- Link to social networks: you must have a tab that takes users with a click to social networks, so they can keep abreast of developments in your company and may also participate.
- Contact: in some space should be telephone numbers, e-mails and the address of physical offices if any.
The places are:
On this site you can get a free domain from Google, connect with more users, manage everything in one place and attract new customers. In addition, you can customize your site by choosing from 10 different designs, add a cover image or gallery and select the domain name.
On the other hand you can know some metrics such as the number of clicks, followers, calls and customer opinions.
Step by step to create the web page:
- Create a Google My Business profile.
- Go to “Manage Location”.
- Click on the “Web Site” option.
- And that’s it!
The page on this site is 100% search engine friendly, has 100 different templates, although you can also start from scratch. But if you want to access other features it offers premium plans that provide you with features such as connecting a domain name, removing advertising from Wix and getting more storage and bandwidth.
- Go to the “Blank Templates” page.
- Hover over the template you want to use (you can start from scratch or choose one of the design options).
- Click Edit.
- The template opens in the new editor. Here you can customize your site’s pages and layout, in addition to adding multiple items from the menu on the left side of the editor. Be sure to click on ‘Save from editor menu’, and when you are ready to launch your site online, click on publish (next to Save).
The templates are in HMTL5 and CSS3 categorized in sectors such as online shops, portfolios or services. Each template has color and font combinations. In addition, the style editor allows you to customize the different areas of the page, one of them, for example, is the “Add element” button that works to incorporate content modules such as images, text or columns.
- Choose the template you like best
- Organize the navigation menu.
- Enter your own content.
- Customize the style of your page.
- Register your own domain name.
This site will be able to develop web pages, work in e-commerce and carry out a marketing strategy. To build your portal you will have ready-made design options (templates), site statistics, page positioning, background videos, domain name, professional email and the ability to create a blog.
- Select a template.
- Create the domain.
- Navigate through the editor.
- Create pages and navigation.
- Create links.
- Start a blog.
- Change and manage themes.
- Publish your site.
his site will allow you to build your own website for your small business or a personal blog. It has tools like SEO Booster and Stats so that you know the traffic of your page and position it, in addition you will be able to create the domain that more seems to you and to choose a template.
- Set up your website: choose a template, add dynamic pages and include applications such as a calendar or blog.
- Add your content: put a header with your business logo and put images and videos.
- Publish and share: create a domain name and launch your website with one click
- Get ready for users: know your traffic with statistics and optimize google search by SEO.
Finally, we recommend that you take into account these two results of research done by Google, so that your website is a success: in the first, the report says that 74% of people say they trust business more if the information appears in the search results and 72% say they notice the comments of other users on the web about that business.