Gummy vitamins properties.
The taste of the vitamins in gummy is pleasant, but you should not surpass its consumption. These look like candy-like gums and come in sweet and bitter varieties.
They provide the same nutrients as traditional chewable vitamins and can be taken safely every day.
“Recently, the adult versions of these rich supplements have been very successful,” Of course, they are a good alternative if you are difficult to take pills, but just remember, they are not sweet.
Beware of the Amount You Consume
“An extra serving of these gummies will not hurt you,” “But when you start to eat them in large quantities, you could exceed the dose of vitamins A, D, E and K, since they are not eliminated through Urine because they do not dissolve in water like C and B. ”
This, not to mention that you will be consuming too much sugar. How much is too much? It depends on the brand and how much vitamin contains each.
“Usually two pieces have 00% of the value of our daily requirements of said compounds.”
However, if you eat more of this, “your risk of overdose increases.” Symptoms vary by individual but generally include fatigue, nausea, and muscle pain.
Caution: Kids love character shapes, the sweet taste and chewy texture of rubber vitamins, so it’s not uncommon for them to sneak in more than one.
Gum vitamins containing iron pose the greatest risk to the health of children.
An iron overdose causes the brain, heart, and lungs to malfunction, which can lead to heart attack or death.
Parents should never allow children to take vitamins without supervision from an adult.
Allowing your children to see where the vitamin bottle is placed can have dangerous consequences as well.
Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin, which means that the body stores any extra amount of vitamin A that is consumed in fat cells, allowing it to accumulate easily and remain in the body for long periods.
Signs of vitamin A toxicity include nausea, vomiting, blurred vision, hair loss, peeling of the skin and bone pain.
However, large amounts of gum vitamins can cause medical problems in a child, especially with vitamins that contain iron.
Iron in vitamins can cause iron poisoning, which is a serious concern, especially in young children.
Initially, excessive iron causes nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Large amounts of iron can cause damage to the liver and other organs.