Hide Android apps
Hiding Android apps is something you can get through third-party apps or by configuring your smartphone.
Many times when we buy a mobile device, it comes with standard applications that are often unnecessary, but can not be removed, so if you do not want to have them present every time you turn on your Android smartphone we will guide you through a series of steps so that you easily know how to hide Android applications.
It can also happen that you don’t want certain applications installed on your Android device to be visible and anyone can see that you have them.
Therefore, the solution is to use a system that allows you to hide all the applications you want, without the need to delete or delete them. Let’s see how to proceed.
Steps to hide Android apps
The easiest thing you can do to hide Android apps from your device is to enter your Android phone settings.
Then, you must click on the “Applications” option and you will access the list with all the applications installed on your smartphone.
At this point, you have to scroll down until you find the application you want to hide, press its name and touch Disable.
A couple of pop-ups will ask you if you’re sure of what you’re doing, and finally the application will be hidden and can’t be activated in the background.
Steps to hide Android apps with Apex Launcher
- The procedure we just saw is very simple, but it cannot be used with most applications. For example, if we want to hide a video game, we can’t do it.
- In these cases, to our rescue we have several applications that are created exclusively to hide applications and that you can find for free in the Google Play Store.
- For example, we can recommend Apex Launcher. As you can guess by the name, this is a launcher for Android that in addition to changing the graphical interface of your smart device adds some functions. Including the possibility of hiding an application.
- After entering Google Play, searching for the application and installing it on your smartphone, you have to enter the Apex Configuration section and access the Applications Configuration section.
- From the different options available to you, you will have to choose Hide application.
- At this point, you’ll see a list of all the applications installed open to you and you’ll be able to choose the one you want to disappear from your smartphone so that it stays hidden.
As you’ve seen, it’s really easy to hide Android apps. The only thing you have to keep in mind is to get a good app like the one indicated, to guarantee the occultation.
In case Apex Launcher doesn’t work for you, you have other options like Nova Launcher.