How to Buy Bitcoins
Buy Bitcoins online Where to do it safely? Many of the best sites for online are quite recent. Most people will wonder how to buy Bitcoin in a safe way.
The first thing is to look for a quality Bitcoin buying and selling site is the security offered by the website and the server.
It is also good to look for what kind of currency are available (USD, Euros or other currencies), the location usually gives an idea of the change in use.
However, the largest Bitcoin buying and selling sites generally have many options to buy Bitcoin.
The best sites to buy Bitcoin
The following list shows the most reliable and safe sites to buy Bitcoin online, in addition to payment methods, some sites accept cards, or PayPal and bank transfers, or all of the above.
Some of the services are for almost all countries, which means you can use euros, pounds, yen, Australian dollars, Swiss francs, Canadian dollars, soles, crowns, rubles, lire, rupees and so on.
- United States
- Canada, Europe
- United Kingdom
Coinbase combines an attractive interface, a great site for obtaining bitcoins with a debit card, and offers multiple online wallets for your cryptocurrencies.
More than 4,800,000 users are registered, including 45,000 merchants and 9,000 developer applications. It works well for European, American and Canadian customers.
- Excellent level of security (validation with telephone and email to authorize device)
- Very easy to use
- Many long-standing customers
- Online portfolio available
- Some complain that it is a little laborious to verify the account, but this supports confidence in the security of the system.
- Almost all countries, for sure yours is included
Localbitcoins is quite popular for p2p (person to person) transactions around the world. It works in more countries than coinbase. Of all the Bitcoin buying and selling sites listed here, this is one of the first and most reputable.
- Good Spanish
- Great to meet people
- PayPal, cash, and transfer
- No verification needed
- Popular in most countries
- It may take more time to complete the transaction
- Risks associated with anonymous transactions
- Some bank accounts have been suspended after receiving money
CEX is an excellent international bitcoin transaction site where they accept euros, sterling pounds, US dollars, Russian rubles and Ethereum.
It goes without saying that CEX is very popular within those regions. With the best security practices, a modern and simple user interface, as well as bank transfers and credit card purchases, CEX is in fact a good European alternative to Coinbase.
- Bank and credit card deposits
- Very easy to use and excellent for beginners
- Users know how much they will pay before signing up
- Buy and sell Ethereum is available
- Almost all countries
- Xapo is a wallet that also allows you to buy bitcoins in almost all countries, card, bank
- deposit, Bitcoin.
- Works in almost all countries
- Excellent level of security
- You can make payment by credit card, bank deposit in your local bank, Bitcoin
Given your level of security, it is to open your account and validate it with the required documents. Do not receive payments without first approving security levels, once this phase is over, Xapo behaves as the best personal platform for Bitcoin businesses.
Poloniex.com has experienced extremely rapid traffic growth since the demise of rival Cryptsy in 2016. Traffic has grown from 7 million monthly visits in February 2017 to 30 million in May 2017. Secondly, Poloniex has the better trading interface, both for mobile and desktop users.
Note that because Poloniex is a pure “crypto” Exchange, it is not possible to deposit or pay with money. You will have to buy bitcoin first in another place, and then deposit it to be able to make transactions.
- The most popular cryptocurrency exchange
- Good negotiation margin
- One of the best commercial interfaces for mobile and desktop browsers
- Has the best volumes for all important altcoins including Ethereum.