Homemade tricks to remove leftover food stuck in pots and pans
It is common that after cooking a stew, or a good rice at the time of washing or scrubbing the pots, we have problems to eliminate the remains of food stuck in the pot.
Here we show you 5 homemade tricks to leave your pots clean without any trace of food.
- The vinegar has properties to dissolve the sticky fat, that’s why it turns out to be a good homemade tip, you can put the pot back on the fire, add water until it covers the sticky and then a little white vinegar. Let it boil for about fifteen minutes, remove the pot from the heat and let it cool a little. Wash the casserole as usual and you will see that it is easy to wash it quickly without having to scratch it.
- Another good homemade trick is to leave the pot soaking with hot, baking soda and a lemon for an hour. Then with the help of a sponge you can remove the stuck food from the pots.
- The detergent or lava lozas has the function of washing away grease quickly, add to the pot a cup of hot water with a little liquid detergent for dishes and simmer for about five minutes. Let it cool down a little, and now you’ll be able to wash the pan easily.
- Coarse salt is another very homemade product for cleaning pots with burnt bottom. Add a handful of salt to the pot with a little white vinegar, let it rest for a few minutes and then wash it as usual.
- If the pot has a hard and firm surface, use a steel sponge and detergent to wash dishes. This material will be of great help to eliminate the remains of food stuck in your saucepan effectively.