Grow hair with coffee
Preventing hair loss or making it grow faster is possible with both commercial products and natural remedies.
Ingredients like coffee are very good for this. Want to know how to grow hair with coffee? Read on and discover a perfect coffee shampoo to make it happen.
Benefits of coffee for hair
- Stimulates circulation in the scalp
- Prevents hair loss
- Exfoliates the scalp
- Stimulates hair growth
- Provides strength and body
- It’s a great nutrient
- Gives softness and shine
- It has a pleasant aroma
What you need
- Neutral shampoo
- 5 tablespoons of ground coffee (you can grind the beans or buy it already ground)
- Vessel or túper
Steps to grow hair with coffee
- To be able to prepare this coffee shampoo you have to choose a bottle of neutral shampoo that is not completely full, it will be enough if it has half the product, or even something less.
- Put to heat water in an amount a little lower than the one that fits in the container or túper that you have chosen. When it’s warm, pour it on it.
- Add the tablespoons of ground coffee to the túper with the water and stir well until everything is perfectly integrated.
- Once you have the mixture well dissolved, use a funnel to add it to the shampoo bottle. Shake vigorously and let stand for at least a couple of hours before use.
- For really effective results it is recommended to use this coffee shampoo 2-3 times a week. In a short time you will begin to notice the results.
- When applying, massage the scalp with gentle circular movements. Let stand for 5 minutes before rinsing with plenty of lukewarm water, as usual.
- Then you can apply a mask, conditioner or any other product that you use.