How to have Soft and Silky Hair
Is your hair easily tangled and unwieldy? Pay attention to these tips to keep your hair soft and silky if you want to achieve incredible hair.
Hair becomes dry and damaged due to the frequency of washing and the use of heat for hairstyles.
It doesn’t matter how much product you use in an attempt to make your hair shiny and soft. You should know that your hair needs a break from chemicals, dyes and heat tools.
It is important to take care of damaged hair and get a strong and healthy hair. Here are some tips to keep your hair soft and silky in a few simple steps that won’t take you long in the day. Put them to the test and check the results.
Tips to have soft and silky hair
Focus on a long-term repair routine rather than a quick fix to mask the natural look of your hair. Switch to a sulfate-free and silicone-free shampoo, at first it will make your hair unmanageable and dry.
However, after a couple of weeks, you will gradually begin to look healthier and day by day your texture will improve.
You can use silicone-based shampoos with a thin waterproof layer, this will make the hair look soft and silky in the short term, so it will be easier to comb. However, in order to take good care of your hair in the long term, it is best to avoid silicone products.
Remember that wearing a hair mask or abusing the conditioner won’t necessarily make your hair softer.
It is also advisable to start using oils to moisturize the hair, within a few months, your hair will become shiny, strong and silky smooth. If your hair is dry or damaged you can benefit greatly from oil treatments.
On the other hand, some of the most beneficial hair oils can be found in your home pantry. Some highly recommended for hair care are coconut oil and argan oil, let’s see their properties.
According to one study, coconut oil is very effective in preventing hair breakage. It was discovered to reduce protein loss when used as a pre-wash and post-preparation treatment.
It also acts as a deep conditioner, making hair softer by promoting a healthy scalp by hydrating it and providing an antibacterial effect.
Among the oils tested in the study, coconut oil was found to be the only one that penetrates the hair shaft.
How to use it:
- Use a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Usually coconut oil is cold, so you should heat it first in your hands just by rubbing it will suffice.
- And then apply the oil all over your hair, from the root to the ends. Be sure to massage and distribute evenly, then let it work all night long.
- If you don’t like to wear a hat when you go to bed, make yourself a braid.
- The next morning wash your hair making sure to completely remove any oil residue, and this leaves your hair soft and smooth.
Treat coconut oil once a week if you have fine hair, and twice a week if you have dry or curly hair.
Argan oil has a number of advantages when used on hair. It can act as a scalp moisturizer to combat dandruff and dry scalp.
It can also promote the growth of healthy, strong hair compared to brittle, thin hair. It can even undo some of the damage caused by chemical treatments and dyes, and can be used to treat split ends.
How to use it:
- All you need is a couple of drops of pure argan oil.
- Rub the oil between the palms of your hands and then comb with your fingers deep into wet or towel-dried hair.
- Be sure to massage the scalp to promote a healthy scalp, promote hair growth, and treat split ends.
Other oils that can be used in the same way are: avocado oil, jojoba oil and sweet almond oil.
Other tips and tricks to keep your hair soft and silky
These are excellent options for any type of hair and are relatively inexpensive. For a more luxurious treatment you can try rosehip oil.
Here are some Tips for having soft and silky hair that can help you.
- Switch to a non-silicone shampoo.
- Use an anti-frizz serum.
- Apply argan oil or coconut oil.
- Limit the use of hair straighteners or avoid altogether.
- Condition your hair with olive oil.
- Make a mask with egg white.
- Apply a banana and honey mask.
- Use hair dyes that are not aggressive to your hair.
- Wash your hair only once or twice a week. If necessary, use a dry shampoo between washes.
- Buy a deep conditioning treatment.
While people with very dry or curly hair may still need to use a conditioner after washing. People with fine hair may be able to skip the conditioner, as the oil treatments function as a deep conditioning treatment.