keep eggs fresh
The egg is a very essential food in the kitchen, we eat it fried, parboiled, scrambled, etc.. You always have to keep your eggs fresh and in good condition for your own well-being.
Here in these egg cooking tricks, we’ll help you preserve them and get the most out of them when cooking them.
- When storing the eggs in the fridge, make sure they are pointed, i.e. that the narrowest part of the egg is pointing downwards for best preservation.
- If you are going to fry the eggs, take them out of the refrigerator a few minutes earlier so that the oil doesn’t splash on you.
- A homemade trick to easily peel boiled eggs is to add a pinch of salt to the water.
- So that the egg does not break while boiling, make a small hole with a pin to get the air out.
- If the eggshell is broken, rub a few drops of lemon on the shell so that it does not break during cooking.
- If you always forget that you are cooking eggs, put the alarm on your cell phone for about 5 to 7 minutes depending on the fire in the kitchen.
- If you are going to prepare an omelette, a good homemade tip is to beat the egg whites first and finally add the egg yolks to make it bigger.
8. Another trick to increase the volume of the egg when beating is to add a few drops of water.