How to look 10 years younger?
To look young you don’t need to spend a lot of money but with easy, practical and cheap tricks you can do it quickly.
You want the pace of the clock not to be so noticeable on your skin.
Would you like to stand in front of the mirror and keep looking beautiful every day, deepen your beauty with these practical tips.
How to look younger in a practical way?
Do you want to look younger in a quick way?
What tricks can you use to feel younger and prettier?
Today learn 12 practical and useful tricks to dazzle.
- Vaseline is a product widely used for beauty, because its ingredients act as protectors for your skin. Contains glycerin which is a moisturizer that regenerates and softens your skin, because when you reach an age the wrinkles become more pronounced.
A practical guide to look younger is to use an exfoliant at night: mix 2 spoonfuls of Vaseline with a spoonful of sugar.
Unite them well and spread it all over your face making soft and circular massages all over your face, let it act for 20 minutes and remove it with cold water. This homemade trick can be done twice a week before going to sleep and you’ll immediately see how your skin looks smoother and softer.
- Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties so it’s a good acne fighter which leaves damages on your skin and makes it look older. Rose water helps regenerate your skin.
You can make this homemade tip in the following way: mix 2 tablespoons of rose water, 1 tablespoon of honey and a piece of banana, form a cream and put it on your face that acts for 15 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
This homemade trick you can do twice a week is great and effective, it is a sealer for your skin giving it elasticity.
- Broccoli is a good antioxidant! This means it slows down aging, attenuates age spots and effectively reduces wrinkles, making you look younger and prettier. In addition it has a high content of vitamin c that eliminates toxins and it will purify your skin for that reason add it to your daily diet either in salads, soups, juices of varied form. Broccoli is nutritious and very rich!
You can make an extract with three pieces of broccoli, a piece of carrot and to give it a rich flavor you can put an apple. Take it three times a week. It’s helpful if you start improving your habits and if it’s internally better.
- Tea bags eliminate annoying dark circles as they give the impression of looking less young. So a homemade trick to get rid of them is to take one of them and moisten them in cold water and place them in your eyes for 10 minutes.
You will see how it immediately desinflama your dark circles and disguises the paws of rooster that you can have so it is effective and cheap.
- You knew that grapes have the property of hydrating your skin. Grape seeds contain ingredients that renew your cellular system which activates the production of more collagen and makes your skin look younger.
You can take some nuggets and grind them well. Add a teaspoon of almond oil and let it work on your face for 15 to 20 minutes. Then remove with warm water and then with cold water to close all the joints of your skin. This easy homemade trick can be done twice a week.
- Avocado is the best ally to look more natural and young because avocado contains healthy fats for your body and repairs any damage you notice on your skin.
You can make a quick and inexpensive avocado mask. Grind an avocado and add the juice of a lemon and apply it to your face for 10 minutes. After this you rinse with warm water.
You can make this homemade tip twice a week only at night because if you do it during the day the lemon will darken your skin and will not help you.
- Green tea has great benefits for the skin, it is effective and natural to have a luxuriant skin. Green tea has antioxidants that delay the appearance of wrinkles and contains an element called polyphenols that blocks the appearance of cancer cells in your skin.
It also relieves any irritation that your skin presents, you can take it as time water throughout the week. You can consume it with sugar or honey is very rich and especially easy to get.
- Olive oil is another very effective home remedy to look 10 years younger, because it gives firmness to your skin and moisturize it. It also repairs and protects against premature aging.
You can use it to dress your salads, consume it every day without any problem.
Another trick with olive oil is to apply it to your skin at night and wash the next day, if you put it on your lips it keeps them fresh and soft and will help your face look natural.
- Rice is a product widely used by oriental women. They are known for always having a soft, smooth and luxuriant skin.
You can imitate them by making a rice mask. First boil 2 spoonfuls of rice until you see it soft, strain and save the water, crush the rice well and add 2 spoonfuls of milk and spoonfuls of honey, which forms a cremita.
First wash your face and neck with warm water, put this mask on your face and neck for 15 minutes and then remove it with the rice water you kept. Remember, this one has to be warm.
You can do it once a week you will see the softness in your skin and in the process you will see how it will lighten your face.
- The gherkin or cucumber is a good ally to show a fresher and jovial skin. The pickle is also used to fight acne and pimples.
You can make a practical and very cheap mask at home. Take a piece of cucumber and liquefy it with a spoonful of honey and a little chamomile water that will act as a desinflamante.
Let it rest for five minutes and put it on your face with the help of a cotton wool all over your face and if you like to step on your neck let it rest for 15 minutes while you are relaxing.
After this wash with cold water removing all trace of the mask, the effect will be immediately your skin will look cooler, softer and above all lucid.
- Papaya is widely used in the world of beauty as a skin lightener because it contains papain that makes the blemishes disappear and give an even tone to your skin.
An easy homemade trick is to make a mask. First, wash your face well so that it’s ready. Start making the mask with a piece of papaya which you have to crush well to make a puree.
Add 4 teaspoons of honey and 2 tablespoons of yogurt, can be natural or Greek whichever you choose, mix everything and put it act for 20 minutes.
Do it at night then rinse with warm water, your skin will look much more natural and youthful.
- Aloe vera is also a great ally to return youth to your skin and do not accentuate the expression lines on your face and look younger. Aloe contains a compound that regenerates your skin, so use a piece of aloe vera and lick it with honey if you like.
This shake can put it for 5 minutes to rest in the refrigerator after this put it on your face that acts for 15 minutes and remove it with warm water is a great homemade tip that will stimulate the moisturization of your skin.
Note: One recommendation is to protect yourself from the sun so that your skin does not age, so use sunscreen to take care of yourself make it all year round, whether summer or winter so you will look younger.
Also do daily exercises to maintain your youthful vigor and remember to drink plenty of water.