Make a cinnamon infusion
Cinnamon is one of the most appreciated spices in gastronomy, with a very characteristic taste. This is why the cinnamon infusion has very interesting properties
Infusions are highly recommended for many reasons, mainly because they are very good for our body.
Not only are herbs made, but also other ingredients, such as cinnamon. Want to know how to make an infusion of cinnamon? Read on and take note of everything you need to make it happen.
Cinnamon is one of the most appreciated spices in gastronomy, with a very characteristic taste that is perfect for desserts, drinks and also some salty dishes. If you know how to use it, you can certainly get really fantastic combinations.
Steps to make a cinnamon infusion
- Bring one cup of water to a boil over medium heat.
- When it boils, add two sticks of cinnamon and let them boil for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, turn off the heat, cover the saucepan and let it rest for 5 minutes. This will make the flavor much more concentrated.
- Once the 5 minutes of rest have elapsed, strain the infusion and you will be able to take it.
- It is especially recommended when you have menstrual discomfort or a heavy stomach.
Properties of cinnamon
- Helps make digestion lighter.
- Prevents stomach upset.
- Its oil is a good remedy to reduce fungi such as athlete’s foot.
- It has antibacterial properties that make it a powerful cleaner, which also neutralizes odors with its fragrance.
- Prevents nasal congestion.
- Helps relieve headache.
- Controls blood sugar.
- It is a powerful natural antioxidant.
- It is a very effective muscle relaxant.
- Helps fight acne.
- It is a great source of calcium, so it is very good for keeping bones strong and healthy.
There is no doubt that cinnamon is an excellent ingredient to make an infusion or to consume it in any other way. It offers many possibilities!