Beauty tips for moisturizing dry and damaged hair
Hair dryness is often due to exposure to the sun, blow-dryer, shampoo or other products that leave your hair damaged, losing shine and softness.
Here we show you 8 home treatments with 100% natural products to have a more hydrated, soft and fortified hair.
A natural treatment for dry and dull hair is almond oil. Heat the almond oil for about five minutes and apply it as a mask to your dry hair, from the middle to the ends.
Cover your hair with a plastic wrap and let it rest overnight. The next day, rinse your hair and wash your hair as usual.
You’ll see that your hair has more shine and smoothness. Make this natural remedy for dry or very dry hair three times a week.
- Another easy and homemade natural remedy for dry hair is to apply coconut cream all over the hair. Wrap your hair in a warm towel and let it work for an hour. Finally rinse your hair and wash with your regular shampoo. You’ll see a quick and effective change in your hair.
- A homemade tip to moisturize damaged and dry hair needs the following ingredients: 3 tablespoons honey, 1 crushed banana, 5 tablespoons olive oil and 3 tablespoons milk. Mix all ingredients and apply to all hair. Let stand half an hour and rinse hair. Wash your hair with normal shampoo and rinse for dry hair.
- Home treatment for dry hair with egg white. Beat egg white to snow and add 6 tablespoons of plain plain yogurt. Apply all over the hair giving soft massages. Leave to stand for half an hour and rinse. Finally wash with shampoo and rinse. This natural and homemade remedy gives strength and shine to dry hair.
- The avocado mask is very effective on damaged and very dry hair. The avocado has the property of giving back the shine and softness to the hair. Half avocado liqueur with an egg yolk and a spoonful of olive oil. Filter and pour the product all over the hair giving soft massages on the scalp and let it work for half an hour. Then wash your hair as usual.
- A natural softening recipe for spongy hair is to make an infusion of thyme in half a litre of water. Once cold, strain and add an egg yolk and ½ teaspoon of olive oil. Mix everything and apply to dry hair. Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse with cold water several times. You will feel and notice that your hair will be softer and shinier.
- The egg has many properties and benefits for dry hair. Mix two egg yolks well with 2 tablespoons of water. Apply to non-greasy hair with gentle massages, leave to rest for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse with plenty of cold water.
8. To revitalize dry hair, give it more shine, luminosity and smoothness, try this homemade recipe. In a saucepan heat 6 tablespoons of beer over low heat until reduced to 1 tablespoon. Let the concentrated beer cool and mix with 4 tablespoons of neutral or natural shampoo. Apply to hair, leave on for 5 minutes and rinse.