Dandruff is such a common problem that many of us resort to using an antidandruff shampoo, but there are several homemade tricks to treat dandruff naturally and quickly.
Here we show you 9 homemade tips to fight dandruff in a natural and fast way.
A good trick is to use lemon juice. First wash the hair with your usual shampoo and when rinsing add the juice of two lemons.
Massage and rinse with plenty of water. Make this home remedy for dandruff three times a week and say goodbye to dandruff.
- To remove dandruff naturally, olive oil is very effective for treating dandruff. Wash your hair but without using conditioner and apply five tablespoons of warm olive oil all over your leather hair. Massage for about five minutes and cover your head with a bath cap for 30 minutes. Finally wash your hair with shampoo.
- Peel three oranges and with those peels, boil it in a liter of water. The moment you go to rinse your hair, use this cooking massaging the entire scalp. Perform this natural treatment to remove dandruff three times a week.
- To make that odious dandruff disappear, this homemade remedy is very effective for dandruff: 4 stalks of celery with a few leaves and a litre of water. Boil 5 minutes over high heat and once warm pour the liquid over all the hair with dandruff giving soft massages. Leave on for half an hour and rinse with plenty of cold water.
- Aloe vera is also another natural dandruff-removal plant. Soak aloe in water one night if it is large and thick (it contains a lot of me and can irritate the skin), having already cut the edges of the plant. Apply the gel to the scalp for about 15 minutes and finally wash and rinse with the usual shampoo. Take this homemade advice twice a week and you’ll see how in a few days dandruff has disappeared!
- Yogurt is a good alternative to cure dandruff. Wash and rinse your hair as usual, then pour half a cup of natural yogurt on the scalp and let it work for about 15 minutes. Finally wash your hair again with a minimum amount of shampoo and rinse with plenty of water. This natural treatment can be done twice a week, yogurt is very effective against the appearance of dandruff.
- Baby oil will not only give your hair shine and softness, it will also remove dandruff from your head. Pour baby oil on your scalp with gentle massages and cover your head with a towel and a bathing cap all night long. The next morning wash your hair with anti dandruff shampoo. You can do it twice a week. The oil will help you remove dandruff and eliminate the itching it produces.
- Did you know that aspirin is useful for fighting dandruff problems? Grind 2 tablets of aspirin and add this powder to your shampoo bottle. Use it frequently by massaging your hair for two minutes. Wash and rinse your hair thoroughly so that no traces of aspirin remain. You will no longer be ashamed to wear dark clothes because of dandruff.
- Another good natural tip is nettle infusion. Use it as a lotion after every wash on the scalp and you will realize that it is a natural and effective product against annoying dandruff.