10 Ways to Remove Sunspots from the Face
Stains are common. Our skin tends to darken, our hands, face and neck. Sunlight, pollution, cold or the passage of time, influences our skin.
It’s normal for us to seek beautiful, radiant skin. In the market there are many products to improve our skin but this involves a lot of costs.
Do you want to have super beautiful skin?
What household tricks can you do at home to make your skin look radiant? How to remove skin spots without chemicals?
You will learn 10 homemade tricks and 100% natural and beneficial to eliminate the solar spots of the face and above all economic and to the hand of all.
- Parsley. It is an excellent antioxidant, has vitamin C. Parsley makes your skin nourish itself, stimulates collagen production. This is a component widely used in beauty for the care of our skin, so what better way to use it if it is 100% natural and very cheap which naturally repairs your skin.
You can take a few sprigs of parsley and grind them well, put them in a gasette and let it act for 12 minutes, where your sunspots are. You have to do it right before you go to bed at night. After 12 minutes, rinse with warm water. This trick you can do three times a week, you will see little by little the result.
- Make a peel using onion and honey. This peel is homemade and 100% natural. This peeling has the property of attenuating the spots by its depigmenting action.
Recipe : You can grind or blend a medium onion and mix it with 5 spoonfuls of honey, apply it where your spots are and it acts all night long. The next morning, rinse with warm water. This homemade peeling can only be done in the evenings twice a week. It’s very cheap and effective and you’ll see.
- Cucumber has the action of whitening any dark spot on your face. Because it has a high content of vitamin E, which moisturizes, nourishes and repairs your skin. With the cucumber you can recover the freshness and texture of your skin.
A tip is to make a homemade remedy, liquefy a small cucumber with 10 tablespoons of water, from this preparation take 6 tablespoons plus 3 tablespoons of ground parsley adds 3 tablespoons of sesame oil, move it and put it in a glass jar and macerate for 4 days in a place that does not give the light, then you put it in a gauze and you put compresses on your dark spots for 15 minutes, then you remove it washing yourself with warm water do it 3 times a week this is a quick and natural tip.
- The oatmeal. Helps you to have a skin free of imperfections, it has beneficial properties for your skin, the cleansing of all impurities whether by the sun, the environment or the passage of time or impurities, softens and gives luminosity. It also balances the PH that acts as a protective barrier because it exfoliates and removes the fat that your skin presents. It’s very home-made and low-cost, easy to find.
So make a paste with 5 tablespoons of natural yogurt and 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, will form a cream and pour it on your face that acts for 15 minutes massage make it circular and very gentle, then rinse with lukewarm water, and at the end you throw your usual cream.
- Apple vinegar is a great ally to treat dark spots by the sun, because it acts from the inside of your skin, releases your pores, oxygenating your skin and allowing free blood flow, also balancing a correct way your PH.
At night apply vinegar mixed with water and pass it with a cotton wool let it act all night and the next day you can wash as it always does this tip takes time but act yes or yes.
You can take it, too. Take a glass of water and dilute 1 tablespoon of apple vinegar and drink a glass at mid-morning every day, this will strengthen your immune system and you will be better strengthened internally to combat any aesthetic problem in your skin.
- A beauty recipe is using castor oil makes your marks fade because of the sun, acne or dry skin you have. It also helps to produce collagen that will moisturize and give softness to your skin and above all it attenuates the lines of expression and hides the annoying crow’s feet. It contains a fatty acid called ricinoleic acid which is a natural anti-wrinkle.
Then pour this oil on your skin, or the place to treat, just a little and gently because otherwise you will close the pores of your skin, even if you have delicate skin this oil is not harmful at all, let it act all night and the next day wash your face normally. Goodbye dark spots.
- Llantén. Natural medicine has several plants at hand to help us with skin problems, one of them is the plantain.
It has the property of removing imperfections from your skin such as dark spots on your face, it has astringent properties meaning healing properties.
You can make an infusion with a few leaves of plantain in a cup of water, remember when it is boiling water throw the leaves and turn off the water that rests for 15 minutes and ready. Strain and rub it all over your face helping you with a cotton wool.
Your face must be super clean so that it has a tightening effect, do it twice a day, you don’t need to rinse after this.
Make an infusion with 2 tablespoons of the plant and 1 cup of water. Boil 5 minutes, remove from heat and cover to rest for 20 minutes.
- The lemon gives light to your face because its property will be to whiten your skin, has the benefit of being antiseptic, antioxidant because it has vitamins and minerals, also acts as a whitener of your skin, this will say goodbye dark spots on my face.
You can apply the juice of a lemon in all your spots, the best thing is to do at night so that you do not get the sun and worsen your spots and become darker, after throwing the lemon and rest wash your face the next day if you are constant will see the changes.
Another homemade trick with lemon is mixing the juice of a lemon with 3 spoonfuls of honey, beat them so that they join well and pour it on your face helping you with the tips of your finger, which acts for the lapse of 20 minutes, then rinse with cold water and soap you are recommended to use oat soap. Do it every day just at night.
- A 100% natural tip to lighten your skin and remove sun spots is to use a banana also acts as a moisturizer and anti-aging renewing the tissues of your skin.
It also helps to improve the elasticity of your skin, taking care of your natural brightness, bringing vitality and youth to your skin.
Take a banana that is more mature and flatten this throw it all over your face with gentle massages, work on your face for 10 minutes after the time rinse with warm water, you can do 2 times a week if you are constant have for sure that the changes will see you.
- Milk is a good natural moisturizer and softens stains because it contains lactic acid which removes all dead cells from your skin and renews it leaving it luminous and firm.
A good homemade and natural tip is to soak a cotton wool in milk and put it on your spots that act all night and the next day rinse you will see how soft and perfect your skin looks.
Another trick with milk that you can do at home is to make a mixture of milk to moisturize, with oatmeal to attenuate spots and honey to soften your skin.
Mix 3 spoonfuls of cold milk, 5 spoonfuls of oatmeal alone and two spoonfuls of honey, join them well will form a paste, place it in all your face and of step in your neck so that when removing it the lighter color that will leave is uniform as much in your face as in your neck make it act for the lapse of 15 minutes then withdraw it with cold water. It is very effective, cheap and natural easy to get these ingredients at home.
NOTE: Protect your skin from the sun always use your sunscreens, also remember that a balanced diet influences your improvement also hydrate what is recommended is 8 glasses of water or a liter you will see the results.
Try not to put colonies or perfumes directly on your skin because they will darken your skin more.