Tips and home remedies against bad smell
Do your feet sweat, leaving you with a bad smell?
Are you ashamed to take off your shoes because your feet smell bad?
Don’t worry, here you will discover 6 home remedies to eliminate the bad smell of feet and prevent your feet from sweating.
To eliminate the smell of feet, soak your feet for about 20 minutes in a liter of water with a tablespoon of baking soda. Brush your nails well to remove any traces of dirt. Repeat this home remedy twice a week.
- To deodorize and absorb moisture from your feet, mix baking soda with cornstarch in equal amounts and sprinkle on your feet.
- Rub clean, dry soles of your feet with alcohol to reduce odor and sweat.
- If your feet perspire excessively, soak your feet in a solution of coarse salt or kitchen salt in a liter of water.
- To remove the smell of feet, mix a liter of water with half a cup of white vinegar. Soak your feet for 10 to 20 minutes. Repeat the procedure twice a week.
- Another home remedy for foot odor is to give yourself alternate foot baths of hot and cold water. Then in another bucket or container put ice cubes and lemon juice and put your feet for a few minutes. Rub your feet with alcohol to cool them and prevent them from sweating and leaving you with a bad smell.