Remedies to hydrate burned and damaged hair
My hair is dry and brittle. How can I bring my hair to life?
Is your hair burned from dyes, hair straighteners, straighteners, discoloration or permanent?
Discover 5 home treatments to repair damaged hair.
- The avocado has the property of returning the shine and softness to the hair naturally.
With a fork, crush an avocado well (make sure there are no avocado threads left), add a beaten egg yolk and a spoonful of olive oil. You can also liquefy all products in a mixer.
Apply this homemade cream to all damaged hair by gently massaging from root to tip. Cover your hair with a towel or plastic wrap and leave on for half an hour. Remove the cream with plenty of warm water and finally wash your hair with a little shampoo.
The same day you will feel your hair more docile and shiny. Follow this treatment for damaged and burned hair for one month.
- Hair treatments, hair dryer, chlorine in swimming pools and others are the causes of bad hair, leaving them dry, dull and opaque.
Olive oil is very effective in repairing and hydrating damaged and dry hair.
Prepare a homemade mask to recover and repair hair with only 4 ingredients: 5 tablespoons olive oil, 1 crushed ripe banana, 3 C honey and 3 C milk. Mix all ingredients well and apply to all hair and scalp. Cover your hair and let it rest for half an hour.
Rinse with warm water and finally wash your hair as usual.
With this recipe for recovering damaged hair, you’ll notice that your hair is prettier, smoother and more manageable.
- If you have curly hair that has been burned by dyes or other hair straightening products, this remedy will help.
Apply coconut cream all over the hair and leave on for an hour. Wash your hair as usual and dry with a soft cloth.
- Another homemade trick with olive oil to treat dry and fluffy hair is to warm 200 mg of extra virgin olive oil and add 5 drops of essential oil of rosemary or thyme.
Mix well and massage your hair with both oils gently from root to tip. Let it act for about 20 minutes. Rinse and wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
If you don’t use all the preparation, store in a tightly closed glass jar.
- A good homemade tip to reconstitute brittle and burned hair quickly and naturally is to use chamomile essential oil.
Add 20 drops of chamomile essential oil and 10 drops of rosemary essential oil to the bottle of shampoo for dry and damaged hair.
Shake well and wash your damaged hair with this preparation. Rinse with plenty of warm water.