Whiten armpits naturally
Are you ashamed to raise your arms because your armpits are black? Or can’t you wear dresses with band-aids because your armpits are stained? Well, don’t worry anymore.
Learn more than 10 tricks to whiten your armpits naturally and quickly.
- Cider vinegar is a natural acid that helps eliminate and prevent the growth of bacteria. This natural product removes the bad smell of armpits and also whitens them.
Apply the cider vinegar to your armpits with a cloth, let it dry and ready. You don’t have to rinse or add deodorant, the vinegar neutralizes the bad smell and rinses black armpits. Perform this procedure once or twice a day and in one week you will see the results.
Mix one tablespoon of sodium bicarbonate with white vinegar, apply it in the armpits twice a day, this natural cleaner will help you remove black spots from your armpits. Do it after the shower.
- Yogurt is a very effective natural treatment to treat discolored armpits as it contains a large amount of vitamins and fatty acids that help prevent and treat damaged skin. Use natural yogurt that has been made from whole milk and not skimmed. In a cup mix a tablespoon of yogurt, a tablespoon of natural glycerin and a small lemon (juice), clean the armpits well with a little olive oil and then apply the preparation for half an hour.
- You can also use whole or powdered milk to rinse the armpits, mix the milk, honey and lemon juice to form a cream, let it work for about 20 minutes and rinse properly. Repeat every day.
- Lemon juice is a natural acid effective for removing excess sweat, grease and dirt on the surface of the skin.
It will also help remove the top layer of dead skin and help whiten dark armpits. For a good exfoliation you will need: lemon, oatmeal and honey. Tightly combine these ingredients to form a cream, apply to clean underarms for an hour, then rinse well. Repeat this procedure twice a week.
- Another homemade trick with lemon to whiten the armpits is to mix three drops of lemon and hydrogen peroxide plus a tablespoon of baking soda, apply for about 15 minutes, then clean the area well.
- Another very natural and effective home remedy with lemon is to dilute a lemon juice, with a few drops of glycerin and almond oil, for about 20 minutes before taking the shower. If you have too much preparation, you can keep it in the fridge for a few weeks. This homemade tip helps you prevent skin darkening in the armpits.
- Put a fresh cucumber in the blender and add 3 drops of lemon with a pinch of turmeric or curry, apply to your armpits and rinse with milk after 20 minutes. This cream is very effective for dark armpits.
Cucumber juice has the property of relieving irritated skin and aiding the healing process and turmeric or curry is known to treat mild skin problems due to its high levels of antioxidant, which helps reduce skin discoloration.
- Mix a spoonful of honey with lemon juice, with a cotton ball spread the preparation over your stained armpits and let it dry for about 30 minutes. Then wash with lukewarm water.
>> Skin Lightening Tips
- In a cup, pour fresh yogurt with orange peel powder, join the ingredients well and apply for about 40 minutes. This natural treatment can be done every day.
- Prepare a honey-sugar exfoliant, it will not only lighten your armpits but also moisturize them.
- Another exfoliating agent is pumice stone, which can be used in daily hygiene. This will help prevent pimples and ingrown hairs that often appear when shaving or shaving.
Acquire the habit of using wax for depilation, as it removes the hairs from the root and avoids bad smells and spots on the skin. Do it gently.