Causes of intestinal disorders
Digestive disorders are a source of many concerns (stomach aches, digestive problems, bloating…). They are frequent concerns, so much so that they are the first cause of a doctor’s appointment.
However, they can be prevented by our food choices.
Photo Intestinal Disorders
Good digestion is a sign of good health and well-being. If this is not your case, don’t panic, there are solutions for these incessant gurgling and bloating.
symptoms of intestinal disorders:
- Feeling of difficulty in digestion, a heavy stomach, but also nausea or belching. You may also lose your appetite.
- Abdominal pain can range from the esophagus to the stomach and intestine. They are more or less painful and can manifest themselves in various ways: dull or spasmodic pain, spasms, burns…
- Intestinal gas,
- Constipation, diarrhea,
- Nausea and vomiting.
The causes of these problems are numerous
Certain diseases are at the origin of these disorders: Crohn’s disease, diverticulosis, irritable bowel syndrome, a tumor…
It can also be a food intolerance or allergy (gluten, lactose, peanut…).
Taking medication can also be the cause of these disorders (antibiotics, anti-inflammatory drugs, etc.).
However, it is important to know that in most cases, these disorders are benign and are the result of the lifestyle of our modern civilization: stress, anxiety, low water consumption, insufficient physical activity, poor diet (low in fiber), are factors that favor the appearance of these ailments.
How can we remedy intestinal disorders?
Hygienic and dietary measures
- Eat your food in peace.
- Take your time to eat and chew well, because digestion begins as soon as food is put in the mouth, by the work of the saliva.
- Drink between 1.5 and 2 liters of water a day (preferably between meals) and avoid coffee, alcohol, soft drinks and sweetened drinks.
- Avoid foods that are too large and greasy.
- Limit the consumption of sweet products.
- Moving from certain foods such as refined, processed or denatured foods to seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- They favor whole grains and legumes because of their high fiber content (pasta, rice, bread, etc.) which help regulate transit.
- Pay attention to the cooking method: rather steam or papillote to limit the addition of fat.
- No more gum to avoid aerophagy.
- Get regular physical activity.
Dietary Supplements for Bowel Disorders
- Activated carbon: acts on digestive disorders such as bloating and aerophagy.
- Probiotics: are ferments that, when ingested in sufficient quantities, support the intestinal flora.
The Psyllium Blonde
It is rich in fiber, useful to regulate the intestinal transit.
Essential oils They are useful for relieving digestive and intestinal problems. For example, to relieve you of a rich meal you can choose essential oil of mint, lemon or basil.
Fermented foods Naturopaths recommend them because they act on
the intestinal flora because they are rich in ferments. They include tamari, miso, lacto-fermented vegetable juices, kombucha, bread must (kanne), kefir… the choice is huge!
Digestive Herbal TeasHerbal teas help to relieve digestive problems thanks to their active ingredients. Think of mint. Verbena or fennel.
You can also get digital health manuals on this topic at Amazon, WalMart, Costco, Sams Club, Chedraui, Carrefour, aliexpress, alibaba , MercadoLibre , Lidl, Aldi shein or ebay. Each of these manuals can be found in great online offers.
In big seasons they offer big discounts on health supplements.