Make homemade degreaser
At home you can easily prepare various recipes for a household degreaser to use as a cleaning product.
The cleaning products are basic in our day to day to be able to maintain our home in the best hygienic conditions.
You can buy them ready to use or make them at home. Do you want to know how to make homemade degreaser? Read on and take note of some very effective remedies.
Grease can be very annoying when you take a while to clean it and it gets stuck, something that happens on almost any surface.
Remedies for making a homemade degreaser
- Vinegar: is a powerful cleaner that works effectively as a degreaser. Mix it with very hot water and its power will be even greater. Apply the mixture to the surface you want to clean and then wipe with a dry cloth to dry and remove any remaining residue. Even if you think the smell is strong, it passes when the surface has dried completely.
- Bicarbonate: another product with a lot of cleaning power. Prepare a bucket of hot water and add two stoppers of white vinegar, a dash of ammonia and a tablespoon of baking soda. Apply to the affected surface and it will remove even the most incrusted fat.
- Ammonia: Prepare a quart of hot water and add 20 milliliters, always in these proportions, even if multiplied. It is especially recommended for mirrors and crystals. You can keep it, always covered, and use it another day.
- Detergent: for this remedy you need to mix in a bottle hot water, ammonia, vinegar and a little soap detergent such as washing dishes. Spray on the surface you want to clean.
- Lemon: the last of our homemade degreaser remedy contains lemon, another powerful natural cleanser. Mix water with white vinegar and a splash of lemon, apply to the surface and dry gently. It is a mixture that you can keep well covered and use at another time.
Do you know of any other homemade degreaser that is effective and can be used a little for anything that removes grease or stains from any surface?