Make Homemade Rosemary Soap
Rosemary has many properties that are very beneficial to health and skin, and can be used very effectively in various home treatments, for example to make soaps or shampoos.
Want to know how to make homemade rosemary soap? Read on and take note of a fantastic recipe with which to achieve very good results.
This medicinal plant is ideal for combating oily skin or skin that has a tendency to acne, as its properties include some astringents and antiseptics.
It also contains antioxidants, so it helps fight against skin aging, always in a healthy and natural way.
- 470 ml olive oil
- 60 gr of caustic sos
- 150 ml water
- Rosemary oil
- Rosemary leaves
Steps to make homemade rosemary soap
- The first thing you have to do is pour the water into a container and, little by little, add the caustic soda, stirring continuously rods or wooden spoon. Protect your hands with gloves and your face with a mask, caustic soda can burn your skin if they come into contact.
- Pour in the olive oil and stir with a blender or mixer for 10 minutes at low speed, so that all the ingredients are perfectly integrated. When that time passes, increase to medium-high speed to beat until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Once the dough is ready, add the rosemary oil and continue beating until it has been integrated with the whole.
- Take a mould and cover it with the cut rosemary leaves and then pour in the mixture.
- Store the mold in a place that is free of moisture, is dark and has ventilation. Let it rest in that location for a month, that’s how long it will take for it to be ready for use. If it is a mold with only one large portion, after two days make the cuts in the sizes you want and let it rest the rest of the month.
- Once the month of rest has passed, you can demould it and use it. You will see that the results are spectacular and your skin appreciates it.
As you can see, it’s very simple to make homemade rosemary soap. One of the many remedies you can carry out with this wonderful medicinal plant.