How to merge PDF files easily and correctly
How to merge PDF
Through online tools and also with Adobe DC, we can merge PDF files easily and quickly.
Are you looking for a way to combine two PDF documents into a single file and also make changes to the order of pages? Here's a step-by-step guide explaining how to merge PDF files.
Although PDF files are easy to open and read, they are sometimes difficult to modify.
In particular, when it comes to combining two PDF documents into a single file, but in reality, just know the right tools and you'll see how easy it is to merge PDF files, even managing the order of pages. Let's see how to do it in the simplest way possible.
Steps to merge PDF files
The first thing that we are going to recommend to you so that you can join PDF files will be the use directly of Adobe Acrobat where there is an option so that we can combine PDF files.
However, Acrobat DC, which is the option to do so, is paid, although luckily for us they have a trial version that is free, so if you only need to merge PDF files once, this is perhaps the best option of all.
- We will start by downloading and installing the free version of Adobe Acrobat DC (this is the address: https://acrobat.adobe.com/es/es/free-trial-download.html)
- Once you have installed this free trial version, you will need to look at the top left corner and click on the "Tools" option.
- You will see a menu with several options, you must select the one that says "Merge files).
- Now choose the blue "Add files" button and select the PDF files you want to merge or combine (it's important to know that you can merge any other file, not just PDFs).
- Once you have all the PDF files selected, you will have to "click" on the blue button that appears with the "Merge" option, on the right, in the top corner.
- Done! Your PDF files will have joined by now. Finally you just have to choose the "File" option, then the "Save As" option and select the name and location for your new combined PDF file.
- You've seen how much easier it is to merge PDF files or documents in just a few steps, but if you've used the free Adobe DC version before, and you don't want to pay for future times when you have to combine PDF files, you have online alternatives that are also very effective. One of them is Ilovepdf.com, or Online2PDF, which besides combining two or more PDF files into one, also allows you to edit them or transform them into another format (Excel, Word, etc.) or transform files of different formats into a PDF format.
To merge two or more PDF files into one in these online tools, just drag or select the files and then press "Convert". Both online tools will also give you the possibility to manage the order of the pages in the new file obtained.
You may be interested:
If you want to know other articles similar to How to merge PDF files easily and correctly you can visit the category Technology.