In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our order by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made on our website.
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when you return to access our content. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your computer, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has visited the website before, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with quicker access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser, or if you prefer to receive information each time a cookie is requested to be installed, you can configure your navigation options to do so. Most browsers allow cookie management in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wishes to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to install on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject cookies from third parties;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most commonly used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult the Microsoft support or the browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult the Mozilla support or the browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, please refer to Google Support or Browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can refer to Apple Support or Browser Help.
With respect to third party cookies, i.e. those that are not part of our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies they include so the information we provide is always with reference to the source.
Below we inform you in detail of the cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing may install all or only some of them.
This Cookies Policy may be modified in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the aim of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for which reason Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, registered Users will be notified either via the website or by e-mail.