Remedies For Reflux
Here is a simple way to combat acid reflux: chewing gum after eating.
According to the research of Kings College in London, England, chewing gum helps alleviate the symptoms of heartburn.
Avoid reflux by eating at least five times a day, three main meals and two snacks. Do not skip breakfast and set meal times. Eat at least two hours before bed and do not lie down after eating.
Chewing gum increases the production of saliva, which is a clear liquid that is produced in the mouth 24 hours a day, every day.
Chewing the gum increases the salivary glands. These elements help neutralize stomach acid.
The consumption of chewing gum manages to increase the production of saliva and thus balances the pH of the mouth.
Saliva contains certain types of enzymes that regulate acidity and neutralize the low pH of some foods.
Similarly, swallowing saliva achieves a certain balance in the content of the stomach since it also regulates the acidity of the stomach.
This ability to neutralize acidity benefits both the digestive system and oral health in general because it also prevents dental corrosion.
On the other hand, chewing gum acts as a placebo, as well as a distraction for those people who tend to eat sweets between meals.
Substituting those harmful foods for your stomach, for a gum without sugar provides a very stable support to achieve a healthier diet.
If you suffer from heartburn you will benefit from the consumption of chewing gum thanks to the aforementioned ability to produce more saliva.
- Avoid stress, it is very common to be associated with the condition.
- Also eat raw almonds: these balance the pH of the stomach because they are an excellent source of calcium.
- Sleeping on the left side: sleeping face down or on the right side presses the stomach, which aggravates the symptoms of reflux.
- It is also important to limit foods that generally contain a lot of fat, such as fried foods because of they last longer in the stomach.
- Reduce the amount of food you eat at one time. This will reduce the stress pressure in the stomach.
You can also get digital health manuals on this topic at Amazon, WalMart, Costco, Sams Club, Carrefour, alibaba, eBay, Aliexpress, Zappos, Target, Newegg, Etsy, My American Market, Macy’s, Staples , MyKasa. Each of these manuals can be found in great online offers.
In big seasons they offer big discounts on health supplements.
You may be interested:
- Gummy Vitamins: How are they taken? Benefits and Risks.
- What is Gastritis? | Symptoms and Causes, Differences & Facts
- How To Remove Chewing Gum Your Hair and Clothes 15 Homemade Tips
- How To Cure a Stomach Ache? Health tips – Curious Answers