Slimming is a difficult challenge for some people, some current methods are ineffective and that is why overweight has increased almost threefold since the end of the last century.
Obesity is considered a global problem that must be eliminated from habits and treatments at home.
To lose weight effectively and naturally we recommend a series of home remedies that bring many benefits to the overall health of the body. This practice avoids supplements and other expensive and artificial drugs.
But before knowing how to lose weight with these remedies, it is necessary to know the symptoms and causes, as well as preventive measures to avoid obesity.
What is overweight?
It is the level of fat accumulated in the body mass of the body in an excessive way that alters the height and weight of those who suffer it.
Symptoms of overweight
There are many indicators that warn about excess weight, some such as lack of energy, excessive sweating when performing simple physical activities or movements are basic to detect it.
The most effective way to know if a person is overweight is under the body mass index, this formula consists of dividing the weight of the person by the square of the number of height in meters.
Causes of overweight
- Excessive intake of highly caloric and unhealthy foods.
- Fat intake.
- Little physical activity.
- Glandular and hormonal disorder.
- State of emotion.
- Hereditary factors.
Prevention of overweight
To prevent overweight, it is recommended to establish a diet based on healthy foods and avoid excess fat and calories. Some activities such as daily walking and general exercise are also recommended.
Don’t forget to consult a doctor on a regular basis to check the state of the body and go to a nutritionist who prepares a diet and gives instructions on the food to be consumed.
List of Effective Home Remedies for Weight Loss
- Cranberry juice is an excellent liquid treatment composed of this delicious fruit which is rich in enzymes and organic acids.
To apply you must squeeze a few blueberries and drink the result, this liquid helps eliminate the fat deposited in the organs of the human body.
It is recommended to drink plenty of water accompanied by this juice in addition to not including sugar to leave the remedy pure.
- Fatty acids (also called Omega-3s) are present in many foods, especially fish products, especially fish oil. To apply, take one tablespoon of fish oil or simply eat fresh fish twice a week.
It is recommended to avoid processed or canned fish as they do not contain enough oil to eliminate fat.
- Omega-9 is another type of fatty acid, but with the difference of being monounsaturated. This acid works as an antioxidant and is produced in the body naturally.
However, not enough is generated to decrease fat, which is why this remedy is recommended to help the body. Omega-9 not only reduces body fat, it also levels cholesterol among other beneficial effects.
To apply must consume foods rich in Omega-9, some oils such as olive, canola, peanut and sunflower are perfect to add to this diet.
- The juice of lemon or lemonade is excellent to replenish energies during the morning, refresh the body during the summer and especially to cleanse the liver.
To apply a few lemons should be squeezed and optionally mixed with water depending on the purity you want in the juice.
It is recommended to choose the combination with water because of the benefits of hydration. This remedy should be applied during the morning to start the metabolism.
- Dandelion tea is a natural drink recommended for its detoxifying effects on the body. To apply a few sachets of dandelion tea should be mixed in hot water, then take the result each morning before, during or after breakfast.
Alternatively, dandelion can be used as a spice to spice up the food to be prepared for each meal.
- The ginger tea also enters in the top of natural drinks ideal to lose weight, its essence and flavor is rich and does not require many ingredients to prepare.
To apply, cut eighty grams of ginger root, then peel and cut into small slices to mix in a bowl of boiling water.
The result is left to rest for ten minutes and strained until it can be taken, optionally cinnamon and honey can be added to sweeten the tea.
- Papaya juice provides many nutrients to the human body, purifying the body in the process and eliminating the fat that causes overweight.
To apply, cut the papaya in several pieces, then mix in a blender glass a small spoonful of honey, two small spoonfuls of whole oats and a medium glass of water.
The mixture should be liquefied to achieve homogeneity, finally, take each morning in the form of fasting.
- Artichoke water is another vegetable drink which contains health benefits. To apply, wash and cut the stem of two artichokes, then cut them in half and mix them in a pot with boiling water.
Before letting stand, the artichokes must be soft. The result is drunk on an empty stomach and the rest during the day.
- Grapefruit juice with honey is an exotic mixture very famous for its effectiveness against overweight, fighting fat in a natural way as well as being very tasty.
To apply, cut and squeeze two grapefruits, then mix with a little honey and liquefy the mixture so that it is homogeneous. The result is drunk quickly after turning off the blender to take advantage of the properties of the ingredients.