Remove sweat stains from clothing
Sweating is something natural but, due to the ph of the skin, it gradually stains the garments, especially the light coloured ones.
Many times, yellowish shadows are seen under the armpits or near the neck on clothing. These unsightly stains give an image of dirt that almost always causes flannel, blouses and sweaters to be discarded.
However, there are simple solutions to eliminate them and you will leave your clothes as good as new.
What will you need?
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups baking soda
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon hydrogen peroxide
- The first thing you should do is soak the garment in a container with the vinegar and two cups of hot water for approximately 20 minutes.
- On the other hand, mix the baking soda, salt and hydrogen peroxide until a paste is formed.
- Remove shirt from water with vinegar and drain until moist.
- With the mixture of bicarbonate, salt and hydrogen peroxide, cover the stains with a generous layer. Hydrogen peroxide is a natural bleaching agent, so use caution when using it.
- Leave the mixture on for another 20 minutes.
- Finally, wash your shirt with the rest of your clothes in the washing machine, as usual.
- Once you finish the washing machine cycle and take out the clothes, you will see that the garment will be clean and renewed.