Remove tartar from your teeth
Nothing more beautiful than a spectacular smile in the photos or simply wherever you walk.
In this world in which photos have taken over everything, you must take good care of your teeth and among these is the elimination of dental calculus.
Today we show you 5 homemade solutions to eliminate dental tartar.
WHAT IS DENTAL TARTAR?
Tartar is the calcified or hardened plaque that adheres to the enamel of teeth, below the gum line, which can cause everything from cavities to gum infections.
BRUSHING TIPS TO PREVENT DENTAL TARTAR
To reduce tartar formation it is important to brush properly, especially with a tartar control toothpaste, and floss.
Once tartar has deposited on your teeth, only the dentist can remove it. The process is called “root scraping. During this procedure, the dentist uses special instruments to remove the tartar that is visible on the teeth and the one below the gum line.
HOMEMADE SOLUTIONS TO ELIMINATE DENTAL TARTAR
1.- WITH BICARBONATE AND HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
- Baking soda.
- Hydrogen peroxide (h202).
- Water, salt and an antiseptic mouthwash.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda with 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- With your toothbrush soaked in warm water, submerge it in the mixture of bicarbonate and salt.
- Brush your teeth and spit. Repeat this process for five minutes to soften the tartar.
- Rinse for one minute with two parts hydrogen peroxide and one part warm water.
- Spit and rinse again with cold water.
- Remove soft tartar from teeth using a toothpick. Be careful not to mistreat the gums as they may be sensitive.
- Finally rinse with antiseptic.
2.- ACTIVATED CARBON
Despite its black colour, its whitening effect is almost immediate. For the procedure it is enough to brush your teeth for two minutes with this powder of active carbon.
It is essential that before doing so you make sure that it is of natural origin, and not based on oil.
You’ll just need to cut some parsley leaves and put them in your teeth. Let them act for a few minutes and rinse.
Raw fruits and vegetables can be used to get rid of tartar formation on teeth. The natural fruit chewing process will help clean teeth while eating. You can opt for apples, figs and carrots.
5.- CLOVES OF SCENT
The cloves of scent are ideal for the buccal affections, they eliminate from the bad scent, up to the bleeding. Applying clove oil directly to the gums helps remove tartar naturally.