Tips to eliminate armpit odor
My armpits smell so bad!
What household product can I use to eliminate underarm odor?
What deodorant can I use to remove the strong underarm odor?
The 12 best homemade tips to eliminate the bad smell of armpits.
- Wash your armpits well with a cloth or shower glove to remove any remaining deodorant residue.
- In the mornings apply a little vinegar or apple cider on your armpits and let it dry. At night, before going to sleep, do the same treatment to eliminate the smell of armpits. Do not worry if you feel that the smell of vinegar is very strong, after a few minutes it will disappear. In addition, apple vinegar is super effective for lightening armpits. You don’t need to wear deodorant.
- Aloe or aloe vera is a home remedy against underarm odor and underarm perspiration. Before going to bed, apply a little aloe vera gel on the armpits to neutralize the bad smell and let it work all night.
- Bicarbonate is another natural product for excessive underarm sweating and neutralizing bad odors. Constantly apply baking soda to your armpits every time you feel them smell bad. If you have very sensitive skin, baking soda is not good for you as it could peel the skin.
- If your armpits sweat a lot, mix a little talcum powder and baking soda and apply to your armpits. These two products will help you neutralize bad smells and reduce sweat.
- Many people have found that lettuce leaves have helped reduce underarm odor. Squeeze some lettuce leaves or crush it in a mortar and apply the juice as a tonic in your armpits. You can keep the liquid in a jar and go with it as a deodorant everywhere.
7.Another tip to avoid the bad smell of armpits with natural herbs are thyme or rosemary. Prepare an infusion and apply to the armpits as a lotion. You can apply it all day.
- Radish juice is another homemade trick to get bad smells out of your armpits. Apply several times a day and every day to remove underarm odor.
- The lemon, for its antibacterial properties will help to reduce the bad smell of armpits. Rub a lemon cap on the armpits and let it work. Rinse and reapply lemon as deodorant.
- Shave the armpits well or remove all hairs with liquid wax to prevent them from smelling bad. Do not apply lemon or vinegar directly after shaving as it may inflame the armpits.
- If you eat strong spices, onions or garlic every day, you will have a strong armpit smell when you sweat. So you’d better avoid your daily consumption.
12. Always carry a little cotton with you to wash your armpits without anyone noticing. And apply one of these homemade tricks or an antiperspirant deodorant.