People who did not notice their exit is because they have enough space to appear, but in the opposite case some symptoms may be:
– Pain in the place that comes out or in the molars that are close to this zone, sometimes even can push and cause pain in all the teeth.
– Inflammation or a sore throat or angina (tonsils)
– Infection in the throat without other illness such as influenza or a cough that causes it
– It is very probable that if you press with the finger on the gum you feel that this zone is very hard, due to the wisdom tooth that is about to leave.
Complications the Wisdom Teeth
Most of the time the complications occur because they could not leave right and in the right position, so some problems that can give you are:
- Frequent pain in a following toothache, tonsillitis, throat or ears.
- Accumulation of food that can be very annoying because of the difficulty of cleaning that they produce.
- To decay that is impossible to deal with by the position of the molars
- Permanent damage of the tooth that is close, so yes that you will end up losing both
You may be interested:
- Wisdom Tooth: When to remove it, Tips and Recommendations
- Why Wisdom Tooth Hurt? Curious Answers To Simple Questions
- Gummy Vitamins: How are they taken? Benefits and Risks.