Delicious Tequila Shrimp
Hay razones por las que el camarón tiene una participación muy grande en el mercado internacional . Una de ellas se debe al hecho de que este pequeño molusco es algo diferente de otros mariscos, porque su carne no tiene espinas ni huesos . Ahora imagínelo acompañado de una bebida de fama internacional: ¿Tequila Shrimp? Por qué no? Atrévete a probar esta deliciosa receta.
Likewise its popularity, because of its wide distribution in supermarkets and public (street) markets, and because after they are frozen they can easily be transported anywhere but the true cause of shrimp’s fame , especially among the ladies of the house, is that unlike fish, their preparation is easy and fast.
Ingredients needed for preparation.
Try to see if you have all these ingredients on hand in the kitchen. And if you don’t have them already, try to get fresh shrimp so the flavor is more pronounced on the palate.
- 12 medium shrimp, choose some that are not too small.
- 2 tablespoons butter.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- 10 cloves of fresh garlic.
- 1/2 cup oil (preferably olive).
- 1 shot tequila. (Use a normal size, because there are some very large ones).
- 1 tablespoon white wine.
- Chopped fresh parsley.
Preparation: (This is the fun part)
- Peel the garlic and blend them with the oil.
- Put the butter into a hot Teflon pan, , and when it starts to foam, add the cleaned shrimp, salt and pepper. (Try not to overheat the pan).
- Leave on the heat one minute, turn the shrimp, after another minute, add the tequila and flambe. (Be careful with the flame from the tequila, because it can reach you).
- After blowing out the flame, wait 5 minutes before adding the white wine
- Garnish with the parsley and serve.
This dish can be served at different times of the year, though do not purchase shrimp out of season, as doing so can affect your health.