Most of us who are parents, start to worry about the issue of bullying, as it has come to attract too much violence in schools, even killing children.
A lot of parents ignore what their children really go through at schools, letting them pass through the school gates alone without knowing what awaits them on the other side of the gate.
For some children, going to school every day is a trauma, since they are constantly hounded and hurt while suffering in silence from this type of violence.
Some of us believe that teachers are more than enough to look after the integrity of our children. But believe me, many teachers do not do it, and allow these little ones to become defenseless.
As I can identify; if your child suffers from bullying and does not want to tell you about it, here we give you 10 tips to identify the case of a bullied child immediately.
Check this tips:
1. If our child stops eating more than normal, that is an immediate sign that something is worrying him.
2. Check your child’s notebooks and books regularly, to see if there is any message of harassment. Abusive children usually tend to leave some messages on other children’s notebooks.
3. Go through their school clothes. We parents think that coming home from school all dirty is normal because you had a good time jumping around at recess.
These times are over – it is better to ask if someone threw them on the ground trying to hurt them; generally throwing them on the ground and hitting them by throwing dirt is the favorite part of bullies. Worry more if you find any traces of blood.
4. Identify who their friends are in school. Often when there are meetings of parents, we never ask our children to point out who are the friends that they play with at recess. Glancing at them will immediately give us an idea of who our child plays with.
5. Ask them how school was every day. This is the best practice that I recommend. Dinnertime can be used to ask our children how their day was; we can quickly see in their faces if anything is worrying them.
6. Also, it is healthy knowing how much students have a teacher, actually most of the schools accept groups up to 50 children, believe me only one teacher is not enough to take care of everyone, if you can not stand with three in your house, imagine if you have 50 locked in only one classroom.
7. Bullying is not used only by children, so many teachers come to it without parental approval, humiliate the children in the classroom, because maybe the child did not do the homework or could not do an activity in the classroom. the blackboard.
If you are in this situation, you have the right to denounce it because it is punished when teachers abuse your power, and if you do not receive the answers, report it on social networks.
8. It is better to educate our children, is that if they are in a situation where no one can save them from an assault, it is better to defend themselves.
It is also very important that children practice some sport martial.
Keep an eye on this, because it can also backfire and they themselves can become the bullies by having the same knowledge.
9. Some of our children count on a cell phone that they carry to school for emergencies. Try to review daily the type of messages that our child receives on his cell phone; it is always good to check the inbox to see who harasses our children.
10. A majority of children are using social networks to communicate and as a bridge to resolve homework questions, many times we ignore who they have added to their social circle.
Sometimes, they have discovered that the account has added a large number of pedophiles by posing as children who constantly threaten to kill their parents if they do not agree with their demands.
Do not hesitate to check and verify the names that have been added, eliminate all those that do not belong to your class and restrict invitations on social networks so that they are not public.
As for the topic of social networks, if a parent has doubts about how to handle these restrictions, you can leave us a message and we will support you on which steps to take so that your child’s network is not completely open.
The most important thing is to have a daily talk with the children in order to know what steps to take and not after a regrettable situation.