Home Remedies for Bleaching Elbows and Knees
Stains on elbows and knees is a problem suffered by men and women. Due to the constant friction of clothing or other surfaces, elbows and knees are deprived of natural oils, making it easier for the skin to darken.
However, there are well homemade treatments and products for black elbows and knees.
Here we teach you 13 homemade tips to rinse elbows and knees effectively.
A homemade bleaching to rinse elbows and knees is to mix a teaspoon of coconut oil with half a teaspoon of lime or lemon juice. Rub it on your elbows and knees and let it rest for about 20 minutes.
Then, with a towel in hot water rub on the elbows and stained knees.
- Lemon is a natural antiseptic and bleach. Cut the lemon in half and rub them on your black elbows for about 10 minutes daily. Then rinse with warm water and in a week you will see the results.
- To bleach the elbow area, squeeze 1 lemon and add 1 tbsp. of white sugar. Mix well and place on affected skin. Let it act for about 25 minutes and rinse with warm water. Sugar helps exfoliate elbows and knees naturally. Do not leave the house with the preparation on, since the lemon with the contact of the sun could darken more.
- Another homemade trick to whiten elbows and knees is to make a homemade paste or cream with the following products: 1 tsp. glycerin, 1 tsp. lemon juice, 3 tsp. milk and 1 tsp. vitamin E. Mix the ingredients well and apply them on the elbows and dark knees giving soft massages. Leave on for about 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Olive oil has many natural skin properties. Massage the dark elbows every night with olive oil and a pumice stone. Massage gently so as not to damage the skin and rinse with lemon juice.
- Another very effective oil for the skin is almond oil. Make a paste of almond oil with cooking salt or coarse salt and apply it gently over the dark elbows. Massage for about 5 minutes and rinse with warm water. Next, apply a moisturizer to elbows and knees to prevent them from becoming rough. This treatment should be done once a week. If you are exposed to the sun, apply sunscreen to protect your skin from spots.
- Another homemade recipe for stains on elbows and knees is to mix a little olive oil, lemon and sugar and massage gently. You can do this homemade trick before the shower.
- A homemade trick to exfoliate your elbows and knees naturally you need to mix honey, yogurt, sugar and cornmeal. Massage in a circular motion and rinse with plenty of lukewarm water. Perform this home remedy once a week to whiten knees and elbows.
- A homemade tip to look elbows and knees moist and radiant is to mix yogurt with lemon juice. Let it act for half an hour and rinse.
- A secret to rinse elbows and knees is to make a paste with baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and lemon. Apply it twice a week by the dark elbows with soft massages, remove the mixture with a cloth in warm water and finally apply moisturizing cream, if the cream is made of almonds or coconut much better.
- For emergencies, use makeup base on your elbows or knees to disguise those dark spots on your skin, you will get out of trouble while you practice these home remedies to whiten elbows and knees.
- When you shower, have the habit of massaging your elbows with a sponge or soft brush to go refining and clarifying those elbows and black knees.
13. Don’t use a razor to remove hair as it may darken your skin more. Depilate with wax as it removes dead cells and lightens the skin.